[Marxism] Fwd: How Obama Helped Lay the Groundwork for Trump’s Thuggery | The Nation

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 07:50:17 MDT 2016

The "Bush" policies were not really those of Bush as an individual nor even
of his party but a shit-stew cooked up from a bipartisan recipe and sold on
a bipartisan basis.   So have been the "Obama" policies. The difference is
that one of them sold the shift-stew with a sprig of parsley on the side
away from the consumer.  The other had the sprig of parsley on the side
towards the consumer.

ML