[Marxism] Fwd: [ufpj-activist] Fredric Jameson's War Machine

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 07:53:55 MDT 2016

Has any comrade read Jameson's book, critiqued at the link below by David
Swanson?

Swanson's post was sent to the UFPJ activist list but it's relevant here
for general purposes as well as because Jameson is the target.

I haven't read Jameson's book, and I don't know how accurate Swanson's
critique is. It should be noted that Swanson is hardly one to criticize:
his own panacea is to revive the Kellogg-Briand Pact and/or the League of
Nations or some such tomfoolery. Plus he has come down firmly in favor of
the "no regime change" "what atrocities?" camp in Syria.