[Marxism] Vote for Clinton?

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Aug 31 18:52:36 MDT 2016

With Clinton as president, we're certain to get more war, in the tradition of the last 25 years. With Trump as president, we might not. How can that be a difficult choice?

“The CIA has demanded Trump is not elected. Pentagon generals have demanded he is not elected. The pro-war New York Times - taking a breather from its relentless low-rent Putin smears - demands that he is not elected. Something is up. These tribunes of 'perpetual war' are terrified that the multi-billion-dollar business of war by which the United States maintains its dominance will be undermined if Trump does a deal with Putin, then with China's Xi Jinping. Their panic at the possibility of the world's great power talking peace - however unlikely - would be the blackest farce were the issues not so dire.” [John Pilger]

—CGE