[Marxism] Vote for Clinton?

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:58:50 MDT 2016

How are we less likely to get war from Trump? Trump has discussed actually
using nuclear weapons. He wants to bring back torture -- and he doesn't
even have any qualms about calling it torture, unlike his Republican
colleagues who purposely used euphemisms like "enhanced interrogation
techniques" to avoid incriminating themselves. He floated sending tens of
thousands of troops to fight in Syria, albeit on the side of the regime. He
has threatened to tear up the diplomatic agreement between the US and Iran,
and he wants to all abut reward the entirety of the West Bank to the
Israeli occupiers. He's also pledged more drones.

The CIA and the Pentagon oppose him for obvious reasons: he is a lunatic.
There is a difference between not being pro-war and being so pro-war that
the other pro-war institutions are afraid you will do it without any
strategy.

- Amith