[Marxism] Fwd: No concern for the opposition,

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:49:49 MST 2016

It's a crappy, immature article and Louis knows it. But he *adapted* to
some youth who wants to hurl insults at the ruling class as if this means
anything.  Reaching youth doesn't mean *adapting* to immature and the
childish insults of the Trump camp, which is what our 21 year old write on
northstar is advocating. In fact I'd say it's downright condescending to
*not* treat this young writer as an adult, which is what Louis is doing
here...and correct him. And that means calling him out.

I left my actual comments on the blog instead of posting them here.

David