[Marxism] Fwd: After fascism, what? | rs21

Moses Geply mosesgeply at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 03:49:26 MST 2016

My heartfelt thanks for this piece, which comes from a true revolutionary pen. In short, the Clintons are the covert fascists. A tragedy that many African-Americans, excluding Profs. Cornel West and Michelle Alexander (check her up on amazon for her latest book), failed to grasp. ..............
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
-Abraham Lincoln