[Marxism] Fwd: After fascism, what? | rs21

Thomas thomasfbarton at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 10 12:49:05 MST 2016

-----Original Message-----
>From: Moses Geply via Marxism <marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu>
>Sent: Dec 10, 2016 5:49 AM
>To: Thomas F Barton <thomasfbarton at earthlink.net>
>Subject: Re: [Marxism] Fwd: After fascism, what? | rs21

Turn about is fair play.  For every Presidential election I can recall, since at least Johnson/Goldwater, the CP USA has whined and bleated and moaned that everyone MUST vote for the Imperial Democrat candidate to STOP THE MARCH OF FASCISM and/or STOP THE COVERT FASCIST Republican Party candidate.

Puke.