[Marxism] A tilt towards Moscow?

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 15:23:25 MST 2016

I agree with Lou on all this, but the possibility of a miscalculation, by
the basket of  the True Deplorables coming into the White House, is always
there.

Meanwhile I have been asking myself - Is history repeating itself as farce
and is Trump going to have a tilt towards Moscow and against Beijing,
thereby reversing Nixon's maneuver in 1972?

Certainly, the possibility of that is terrifying the elites here in
Australia.  China is our Number One Customer and the USA is supposed to be
our Number One Protector.  How can Australia balance tensions between China
and the USA? The Labor side of politics is calling for Australia to be more
independent of the USA.  The conservatives hesitate but their instincts are
with Trump.

It would be interesting if it were not so tragic.

comradely

Gary