[Marxism] Russian ambassador assassinated

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 17:27:31 MST 2016

I know it is very dangerous thought, but there is a kind of clarity about
Trump and his entourage that in many ways I welcome.  He is an enemy *tout
court.  *No illusions there, unlike say Obama. Now there was a traitor.  I
recall the debates on the list about electing him and how there would be an
enormous boost to grass roots radicalism if he got into the White House -
Yeah!

comradely

Gary