[Marxism] Fwd: question

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 09:13:03 MST 2016

See below, sent to the UFPJ list (from which I and others are on temporary
ban for opposing Assad and his sycophants).
One of the most vicious sycophants on that list is Stansfield Smith, whose
venom and slanders are the most frequent and offensive. Ergo my genuine
confusion after reading his article on Venezuela.