[Marxism] Clinton sinking in the lowland sea?

Ralph Johansen mdriscollrj at charter.net
Sun Feb 7 21:46:33 MST 2016

“You say I’m corrupt. Prove it!” In longer form, Clinton makes the strong claim that “you will not find that I ever changed a view or a vote because of any donation that I ever received.” This claim can be disproved with a single example. Here ya go.

Let’s look at what Elizabeth Warren has to say on Clinton and the bankruptcy bill; note the appeal to those burdened with student loans. (Many of you may have seen this, but it’s well worth a second look. The video was “blasted out” to the press “almost instantaneously” by the Sanders campaign, to whom we should give credit both for being both better at oppo and more agile than we might think.) Here it is:

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2016/02/sanders-v-clinton-democratic-debate-corruption-health-care-and-theories-of-change.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NakedCapitalism+%28naked+capitalism%29

---