[Marxism] Margaret Forster, Author of ‘Georgy Girl’ and More, Dies at 77

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 11:15:26 MST 2016

I can understand why the headline mentions "Georgy Girl" (and I certainly
love the film), but here I'm looking for opinions on the many explicitly
feminist works produced by Forster after that.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/10/books/margaret-forster-author-of-georgy-girl-and-more-dies-at-77.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fobituaries&action=click&contentCollection=obituaries&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=2&pgtype=sectionfront