[Marxism] Putin

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Feb 12 19:42:00 MST 2016

On 2/12/16 9:26 PM, Andrew Stewart via Marxism wrote:

> Diana Johnstone has a new interview with Eric Draitser about her book on
> Clinton, QUEEN OG CHAOS, worth a listen, particularly in her discussion of
> Putin.
>
> http://store.counterpunch.org/diana-johnstone-episode-30/

Too fucking much. I clicked the link to hear good old Diana and was
confronted by a popup ad asking for money, without a fucking "x" to
close the stupid popup. Maybe there was one somewhere but my fucking
cataracts makes looking for it a chore. Curse Eric Draitser's eyes. To
hell with Diana Johnstone. And these are people I used to sound like in
the early 2000s before Putin's genocidal war on the Chechens turned me
around.