[Marxism] Putin

Andrew Stewart hasc.warrior.stew at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 09:53:56 MST 2016

I think I have been pretty mature here. I am quite familiar with the
National Question and related ideas.

On the other hand, you are prone to this Manichean opposites game you call
Marxism that has almost no recognition of things that actual political
scientists talk about when they do actual Marxist studies on international
relations.

--
Best regards,

Andrew Stewart