[Marxism] CLIMATE VS CAPITALISM: why we need system change

John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Tue Feb 16 02:01:34 MST 2016

CLIMATE VS CAPITALISM: why we need system change

The globe continues to warm. The recent Paris conference agreement was a
sham. We are heading towards 3 - 4 degrees C warming. Why can’t world
leaders end their fossil fuel addiction? If you are in Canberra come to
this meeting to discuss why we have to change the system, before the
system destroys the planet. It is on at 1 pm on Wednesday 17 February in
room G 039 in Copland Building at the Australian National University.

http://enpassant.com.au/2016/02/16/climate-vs-capitalism-why-we-need-system-change/