[Marxism] Aleppo

Jeff meisner at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 17 18:57:12 MST 2016

At 20:09 17-02-16 -0500, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:

>Oborne is a horse's ass

I guess so, though I could have chalked up his lousy reporting to having been informed and shown around by government officials in Western Aleppo. But the (rhetorical) question Ken was asking is how these Stalinists even could have deduced those 6 conclusions from Oborne's interview. The answer is collective hallucination. After reading the blurb, their members will probably "hear" all of that in the interview, and just to make sure, their talking points and slogans are overlayed on the original BBC footage.

Part of me would like to see the BBC sue them for copyright violation, though I'd have mixed feelings about actually taking these wretches to court. Regardless, if someone has a youtube account, maybe you could go to the youtube page and "report" that upload, at least citing the dishonesty involved, if you (as I) don't believe in copyright law: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98_aua4jbeQ

 - Jeff