[Marxism] Fwd: Russia: The End of the Illusion? by Amy Knight | NYR Daily | The New York Review of Books

Patrick Bond pbond at mail.ngo.za
Wed Feb 24 07:34:13 MST 2016

A heads-up, for those in NYC, that we'll be reviewing more experiences
of bottom-up resistances in the big emerging markets - 'BRICS from
below' - on 30 March at the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation office, in a new
publication focusing on some of the Achilles Heel interventions made by
community, labor and environmentalists in some critical cities.

Thanks for keeping these on our radar screen, Louis.