[Marxism] Leila al-Shami: The assault on Aleppo

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 07:29:24 MST 2016

Love the balanced and challenging portrayal of the various Kurdish forces -
challenging because we need to find ways to forge unity with the best of
them.
It ALSO gives crucial concrete examples of grassroots self-management of
liberated areas in Syria NOW, not just as some fondly-remembered episode of
5 years ago.
https://leilashami.wordpress.com/2016/02/25/the-assault-on-aleppo/#more-368