[Marxism] Bizarro world

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Feb 26 06:53:30 MST 2016

Last night out of morbid curiosity, I watched a few minutes of the
Republican Party debate. After Donald Trump said, "People are not going
to die in the middle of the street. People are not going to die on the
sidewalk if I’m president, okay", he was hounded by Ted Cruz who tried
to get him to eat his words. What a strange world we are living in when
a Christian fundamentalist tries to pull a "gotcha" on something like
this, not that Donald Trump has anything in common with Jesus. All these
bastards are Satanic when you stop and think about it actually.