[Marxism] 5 points to make on Syria and its future prospects

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 18:51:29 MST 2016

On 12/31/2015 9:31 PM, Michael Karadjis via Marxism wrote:
> 1) In any imperialist-imposed “political solution” Nusra will of
> course be targeted in as similiar an intensity as ISIS
The pro-Putin crowd, and that includes "good cop" Obama,  and our
"friends" on the Left argue that al Nusra should be seem as the same as
Daesh based on their shared ideology. Its hard to take that reason
serious when it comes from people who clearly hold ideology in such low
regard. Meanwhile, these stats on civilian deaths in 2015 tell a very
different story:
from SNHR: http://sn4hr.org/blog/2015/12/31/16078/

ISIS (1366 civilian deaths)
al Nusra (89 civilian deaths)