[Marxism] Proposal for an "Other Campaign" for 2016

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 08:25:43 MST 2016

Since when do Marxists approach bourgeois elections solely on a Manichean
basis of win or lose? One of our top political priorities in the US is to
do whatever we can to break the Left from the Democratic Party. The Green
Party - with all its shortcomings - is - in 2016 - the best vehicle we have
to further that process. A strong showing at the expense of the Democrats
would be a win for our side.