[Marxism] Jarvis Tyner remarks to CPUSA

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 5 13:43:05 MST 2016

http://newyorkcp.blogspot.ca/2015/11/its-in-our-hands-on-direction-of-cpusa.html

The idea being pushed in our ranks that our Party faces an “existential crisis”, does not inspire but demoralizes comrades and I believe is a wrong assessment.   It’s not accurate and it promotes the false view in my opinion that we are weak, ineffective even moribund.  That is not the experience in NY District and in other districts as well.  Many of our allies and coalition partners do not agree with that assessment either and wish the party well.    If that assessment is adopted as a starting point in our work it can become a self-fulfilling disaster for our Party.