[Marxism] Fwd: Wheaton of Illinois moves to fire professor who wore hijab | Inside Higher Ed

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 08:35:34 MST 2016

I'll be honest, she's probably better off at another university. The
article claims this cesspool was eyeing her for talking about liberation
theology. What a terrible place to teach or learn. It sucks that she may
lose her job but I think ideally she would be offered a better position at
another place.

- Amith

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 6:22 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <