[Marxism] Tweets About Israel Land New Jersey Student [from Israel!] in Principal’s Office

MM marxmail00 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:43:17 MST 2016

> On Jan 8, 2016, at 10:12 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:
>
> On another recording Ms. Koval can heard telling the administrator that she believed her tweets about Israel were “controversial” but not “problematic.”
>
> “Well that’s your interpretation,” the administrator responded. “There’s a state law that might interpret it differently.”

If an official representative of the school invoking the ludicrous fiction that a “state law” can “interpret” (as opposed to needing to be interpreted, by human beings) - and doing so for the clear purpose of intimidating the student, no less- doesn’t constitute bullying, then I’d be hard pressed to think of anything that does. Truly disgusting.