[Marxism] Hundreds of sexual assaults in Cologne - what the hell happened – any answers from German list members?

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 13:32:32 MST 2016

I forwarded this post because SOMETHING terrible happened in Cologne, yet I
heard nothing about it here. Was the number of 400 men involved an
exaggeration, and if so, what are your sources? What is the position of Die
Linke and others on the German Left, or are they silent, which only allows
the far right to exploit it?