[Marxism] Huge racist campaign about "Hundreds of sexual assaults in Cologne" - what the hell happened to common sense and mistrust of the Corporate News Networks?

Lüko Willms willms at luekowillms.de
Sat Jan 9 14:07:08 MST 2016

 On Samstag, 9. Januar 2016 at 21:32, Dennis Brasky via Marxism wrote:

> What is the position of Die Linke and others on the German Left,
> or are they silent, which only allows the far right to exploit it?

  There were two demonstrations in Cologne today, one rightists racist "Pegida", one of left forces against that.

  But to my impression, also the party Die Linke, who wants to be part of  a bourgeois government, whose party leadership is strongly pro-Israel, gives way largely to the pressure of that huge racist campaign.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main, Germany
http://www.mlwerke.de