[Marxism] Rasist campaign about "Hundreds of sexual assaults in Cologne" - what the hell happened to factual reporting?

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 14:08:45 MST 2016

I agree with Luko. Others are reposting unreliable, agenda-driven source
material and racist explanations for what happened. That should not be
acceptable on Marxist list-serv. The badness of rape (or murder, or
terrorism) should not produce culturally reductionistic explanations for
these crimes. Marxists, for example, generally don't blame Jewish culture
for Zionism, or black culture for drug-related crimes, or "Islam" for the
9/11 attacks. Why is such reasoning being invoked here?

--
- Amith