[Marxism] Richard Behal interview pt 3

Philip Ferguson philipferguson8 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 17:00:55 MST 2016

I've stuck up part three of a lengthy interview conducted by my friend Mick
Healy with legendary Irish republican veteran Richard Behal.

https://theirishrevolution.wordpress.com/2016/01/09/richard-behal-interview-pt-3/

Other recent material on The Irish Revolution blog includes. . .

Connolly, the Dublin Steampacket Company dispute and the 1916 Rising:
https://theirishrevolution.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/connolly-the-dublin-steampacket-company-dispute-and-the-1916-rising/
This is a fascinating article on an important industrial dispute that broke
out shortly before the Rising and Rayner argues it had a significant impact
on Connolly's role in the rebellion

James Connolly, imperialism and anti-imperialism:
https://theirishrevolution.wordpress.com/2015/12/09/james-connolly-imperialism-and-anti-imperialism/

Red nationalism of the blood or cultural gesture:
https://theirishrevolution.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/red-nationalism-of-the-blood-or-cultural-gesture/

Imperialism, Connolly and Lenin - some comments:
https://theirishrevolution.wordpress.com/2015/12/05/imperialism-connolly-and-lenin-some-comments/

James Connolly, Germany and the First World War:
https://theirishrevolution.wordpress.com/2015/12/03/james-connolly-germany-and-the-first-world-war-was-connolly-a-proto-lenin/

Phil