[Marxism] Exploiting women for reactionary and race-baiting campaigns (was: Hundreds of sexual assaults in Cologne - what the hell happened – any answers from German list members?)

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 10:18:30 MST 2016

ANY man, whatever social class or ethnicity, that sexually attacks a woman,
must be severely dealt with. I'm open to a long jail sentence - or worse!
Ditto for those involved in lynchings/pogroms against Muslims, or any other
oppressed nationality.

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Tristan Sloughter via Marxism