[Marxism] Reminder

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Jan 11 05:51:43 MST 2016

On 1/11/16 3:42 AM, Lüko Willms wrote:
>   I count 13 posts by a certain Louis Proyect on January 10, 2016.

Don't be a jerk. My posts were news items, etc. of the kind that I post
routinely to keep comrades informed, especially drawing from media
behind paywalls that I have access to.

I am anxious to keep this thread under control because a comrade who has
been on the list for a decade has threatened to unsub. This is not quite
a flame war over Cologne but it has degenerated. In fact I expect
everybody to have their last say on it today because it has become
pretty much repetitious.