[Marxism] On the racist campaign in Germany after the events in Cologne

Lüko Willms willms at luekowillms.de
Mon Jan 11 05:52:45 MST 2016

on Montag, 11. Januar 2016 at 11:12, RKOB via Marxism wrote:

> Here is another article on the current racist campaign in Germany with a
> lot of factual evidence.

  thank you very much for this lone voice of sobriety and sanity.

  All other seem to be drunk of their own sex phantasies, projecting them with the help of the gutter press on Blacks, Arabs, and all the "unwashed masses of this planet".  One can get the impression that some male writers here dream of being part of a rape gang themselves!

> The article is in German language:
> http://www.thecommunists.net/home/deutsch/koeln-heuchelei/

  Excellent article! It should be translated to English ASAP!

  Quite revealing this video posted on Facebook showing alledgedly sexual assaults in Cologne on New Years Eve 2015/16, but has actually been filmed in 2011 on the Tahrir Square in Cairo, the Egyptian capital:
> <http://www.mimikama.at/allgemein/aktuelles-video-der-bergriffe-in-kln-vom-01-01-2016/

  A falsification just like the video posted by someone from the Arab Emirates which allegedly showed a IS convoy in Syria, guarded by US helicopters, but which was actually posted in 2014 by one of the armed factions fighting for power over Libya.

  I also rejoiced the treatment of this right-wing fake feminist Alice Schwarzer, who had trumpeted in this racist horn already many months ago, warning of the "hordes" men coming from lower races as refugees into Germany.

  This whole violent racist campaign going out from Cologne is very similar in origin and scope to the anitsemitic campaign to criminalize circumcision three years ago, and which resulted finally in a law which makes circumcision illegal and a crime in principle, but allowing exceptionally it under very special circumstances, just like abortion is illegal and a crime in principle, but will not be persecuted if the woman undergoes before this humiliating process of "consulting" against abortion.

  Coming back to Alice Schwarzer, who has her business in Cologne and does live there, I somehow get the suspicion that this racist person is the starter of both campaigns. She is far enough on the rightist fringes, and is at the same time respectable enough to be able to do that. This is of course just a suspicion, and I have not the means to verify this.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main, Germany
http://www.mlwerke.de

PS:
I can't resist the temptation to tell about Alice Schwarzer's black moneys being parked on anonymous bank accounts in Switzerland, and that the amount of her tax debt from that hidden money was about the same order of magnitude as what she demanded earlier from the government to save one of her businesses in Cologne, a library of women issues.