[Marxism] On the racist campaign in Germany after the events in Cologne

Lüko Willms willms at luekowillms.de
Mon Jan 11 10:10:51 MST 2016

 on Montag, 11. Januar 2016 at 13:52, Lüko Willms via Marxism wrote:

>   Quite revealing this video posted on Facebook showing alledgedly
> sexual assaults in Cologne on New Years Eve 2015/16, but has
> actually been filmed in 2011 on the Tahrir Square in Cairo, the Egyptian capital:
>> <http://www.mimikama.at/allgemein/aktuelles-video-der-bergriffe-in-kln-vom-01-01-2016/

  Apparently this is the video clearly from the Tahrir Place, posted on Youtube on 07.07.2013 i.e. two and a half years ago.:
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgWO6YPQqxw

  Titled "[RAW]Female Dutch Journalist Gang Raped by 5 - Tahrir Square during Egypt Protest - July 2013"

  "22-year-old Dutch journalist underwent surgery for horrific injuries and has been sent home. She has not yet been identified"

  This was posted on Alice Schwarzer's blog, claiming kind of "look, they did it already before", suggesting that Arabs are like that: rapist.

  Somebody then copied it to fessbock, but deleting the sound (according to Minikama; I have no access to Fetzbock). And claiming that this was "a current video from the transgressions on January 1, 2016, which the media does not want us to see."

  The same video was posted again on 08.01.2016 by a person claiming to be the woman who is seen being attacked on the video.
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uei5R-njlCI
  Title "Cairo - Attacks not committed by refugees in in Cologne 2016" - this is mentioned in the Austrian "Minikama" article linked to above.

   It was posted the same day by a Jan Kowalski
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d58AKKUyqcI
again claiming (in Polish) that this showed attacks on women in Cologne, being a recording from a Syrian mobile phone:
"Atak na kobiete w Koln (nagranie z telefonu syryjczyka)"

   The lies are endless, und there are those who want to believe them, and who attack anybody who dares to tell them that the emperor is naked and that we are facing a vicious racist campaign of repression.

   Like this one comment on the video said "Don't care from where and when this video is, fact is that that this mob exists and that there is no excuse if here or there.  Who got all these people to Germany?" (my translation from German)

   Yeah, and some of our friends here joins in that racist campaign, claiming that this violent racism doesn't matter, the perpetrators "must be severely dealt with. I'm open to a long jail sentence - or worse!" (Dennis Brasky, 10 Jan 2016 10:18:31 -0700).  What is worse? Death penalty. BY poison, electrical, hanging or the nice Saudi way, chopping the head off? For putting a hand on a woman's buttock?

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main, Germany
http://www.mlwerke.de

ps. this is the same Dennis Brasky who shortly before pointed to the double standard applied to Blacks and "patriots" in the USA:
http://www.blackwestchester.com/double-standard-excuse-white-violence/