[Marxism] Moderation - clarification

Jeff meisner at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 14 07:41:55 MST 2016

At 09:16 14-01-16 -0500, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:

>In terms of Jeff's complaint that Marxmail is more restrictive than a
>Stalinist state

In terms of Louis' misquoting the complainant for the purpose of ridicule
while avoiding any response to the subject matter, I could compare him
to.... well, any number of political writers that he frequently tears apart
for the same sin.

But since this is an interactive list, he still has a chance to redeem
himself by responding to what was actually written: