[Marxism] What’s at issue in the siege of Madaya: Mass starvation, or a few fake pics?

Jeff meisner at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 14 12:20:42 MST 2016

I know it isn't a powerful decisive action, but there is a petition to
the UN you can sign on the following webpage (which was also linked to
by Michael).

You'll recall that the security council passed a resolution allowing UN
forces to deliver humanitarian aid in Syria regardless of cooperation by
the (pardon me) "legitimate government." However they haven't even
followed that while a million people suffer in areas cut off by the
regime. This is described further on the following page; near the bottom
of the page you can add your signature to the petition calling upon the
UN to implement the one positive policy they have voted for:

https://breakthesieges.org/en