[Marxism] Unemployment & Revolution in Libya

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:20:48 MST 2016

And I'm sure our "anti-imperialist" friends are sure that if NATO hadn't
overthrown Gaddafi, oil would still be trading north of $100/barrel because
I never hear them give any consideration to the fact that the Libyan
revolution has been forced to rebuild a renter economy at a time when oil
prices have tanked.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291