[Marxism] The Oregon Militia Spokesman Has Been Killed and Its Leaders Detained After FBI Confrontation

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Jan 28 21:09:39 MST 2016

On 1/28/16 7:54 PM, Ken Hiebert via Marxism wrote:
> I suppose any law in a capitalist society can be described as
> "bourgeois law."   But I don't think that helps us figure what our
> attitude is to such laws. Taking the example of the present case, I
> wouldn't be surprised to find out that some leftists have advocated
> laws declaring certain areas to be national parks.  I myself have
> been one of those who advocated that certain forested areas in
> British Columbia be set aside and logging prohibited there.  Having
> advocated such a law, can I advocate that it be enforced?  Should I
> make an exception where there might be armed resistance to
> enforcement?

Comrades have to understand that Bundy et al have been terrorizing
forest rangers, game wardens, et al for a number of years now sometimes
with the assistance of local sheriffs who have the same crappy politics.
Their whole purpose in Oregon was to establish that they are the law,
not the men and women our taxes pay for.

"In addition, this spring, two U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service law
enforcement agents investigating the death of one of the gray wolves
recently released into the mountains of Central Idaho attempted to serve
a warrant on a local rancher as part of their investigation. Rather than
assisting fellow law officers, the local sheriff came to the aid of the
rancher on whom the warrant was being served, telling the agents to go
back to Washington, D.C. Lacking a better option, the agents left
without serving the warrant, leaving the impression that intimidation is
effective against federal law enforcement officers. Encouraging and
justifying this intimidation, Representative Helen Chenoweth (R-ID) (who
sponsored an "endangered salmon bake" fundraiser) responded by saying
she will seek federal legislation requiring U.S. law enforcement agents
to seek written permission from county sheriffs before taking action
within local jurisdictions."

http://www.mecgrassroots.org/NEWSL/ISS19/20Thanks.html

It was about time these fuckwits got straightened out.