[Marxism] Is 'two-state solution' dead?

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 23:47:07 MST 2016

I recently watched a video by Norman Finkelstein and Mouin Rabbani in which
they took an opposite position. Both argued that other instances of
colonialism with far greater international legitimacy and far greater
entrenchment were nonetheless reversed, citing Algeria. I wonder what
comrades make of such an argument.

- Amith