[Marxism] Ramzy baroud on Bernie sanders' Orientalism -

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 19:23:17 MST 2016

Same orientalist nonsense, Bernie: "We will support Israel, the Arabs have
to fight and we cannot do it for them, the soul of Islam at stake", blah
blah. And Bernie, is supposedly the sensible, smart one for crying out
loud. How about this for change: end aid to Israel, respect international
law, apologize for all the wars you started or instigated and accept
international jurisdiction over war crimes, end support of corrupt, brutal
Arab regimes and for God's sake stop talking gibberish about Islam since
religion has little to do with the mess your country created in the first
place.