[Marxism] The Oregon Militia Spokesman Has Been Killed and Its Leaders Detained After FBI Confrontation

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 29 21:49:09 MST 2016

Two excerpts from ioannis aposperites followwd by my replies.
			ken h
IO  That said, it is one thing to stop the occupation and another to
enforce that specific law, even if its enforcement implies stopping the
occupation. The difference lays into who makes the occupiers go. Is it a
group of environmentally concerned citizens, a left wing collectivity
perhaps, or is it the repressive apparatus of the state?

KH  When you use the expression "make the occupiers go," how do you envisage dong this?  Armed force?  A blockade of the occupation site?  Some other way?

IO  For, the repressive apparatus of the state does NOT care about the environment.

KH  You may well be right.  How should that affect our course of action?