[Marxism] The Oregon Militia Spokesman Has Been Killed and Its Leaders Detained After FBI Confrontation

Michael Yates mikedjyates at msn.com
Sat Jan 30 09:02:10 MST 2016

I have no sympathy for the ranchers in Oregon who think that public lands are theirs and act as if the fact that there are public lands has destroyed their lives. There is no evidence that this is the case. They destroy the land with their sheep and cattle and don't pay much for the "right" to do this. They have invented a mythical past with no bearing to reality. The damage they do to the land and the wildlife is out of all proportion to the minuscule public benefits their ranching provides. So, when they commit crimes, threaten people's lives, and wreck the environment, we have a right to expect that they will be brought to justice. Would we be willing to condemn the presence of federal troops during Reconstruction after the Civil War? These troops should have stayed a lot longer and been much harsher on the southern racists who had murdered and tortured slaves for so long. And their lands should have been confiscated and distributed to former slaves. It might be a good idea for those opposed to the eviction of these criminals from the Oregon preserve to spend some time in the West and see what ranching on public lands has wrought.