[Marxism] Fwd: My blurb appears in a NY Times film ad | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Jun 3 14:50:31 MDT 2016

So a blurb (“the most inspiring documentary about making art that I have
ever seen”) from yours truly finally makes it into a NY Times movie ad
after 24 years of film reviewing. But then again, it would make sense
that the distributors are promoting a film about an artist who was a
disciple of George Grosz and who was expelled from high school in the
late 50s for sending a satirical letter to the principal about atom bomb
testing.

https://louisproyect.org/2016/06/03/my-blurb-appears-in-a-ny-times-film-ad/