[Marxism] Fwd: Richard Wolff and the deepening crisis | Michael Roberts Blog

Shalva Eliava shalva.eliava at outlook.com
Fri Jun 3 15:51:21 MDT 2016

I think the only Marxist worth reading on the topic of capitalist crises is Howard Sherman. His research on the concrete, measurable nature of actual business cycles is much more illuminating than the unending debate between "underconsumptionists", "overaccumulationists", "profit-squeezers", and falling profit fundamentalists.