[Marxism] URGENT: This Thursday, June 9th, protest Gov. Cuomo’s attack on Palestinian rights!

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 20:08:25 MDT 2016

*Please forward widely*.

https://www.facebook.com/events/892311420879597/

**** PLEASE CIRCULATE WIDELY****

*Thursday, June 9th, 5:30 PM*
*Outside Gov. Cuomo's office, 633 3rd Avenue between 40th and 41st*
Organized by Adalah-NY: The New York Campaign for the Boycott of Israel;
Jewish Voice for Peace-NY; and Jews Say No!

*Tell Gov. Cuomo: We will proudly continue to stand for justice and boycott
Israel until it complies with international law and respects Palestinian
human rights!*

State-sanctioned backlash against the movement for Palestinian human rights
has reached a new low: Gov. Cuomo just signed a McCarthyite executive order
requiring state agencies to divest from organizations that support the
Palestinian call to boycott companies profiting from, or cultural
institutions complicit in, Israel's oppression of the Palestinian
people. Furthermore, the order requires the creation of a publicly
available blacklist of all companies and institutions that support the
movement.

Boycott is a time-honored tool of communities across the globe. Cuomo’s
move is blatantly unconstitutional and is shamelessly designed to attack
the movement for Palestinian human rights.

*Please join us! *Tell Gov. Cuomo: We will continue to stand for justice
and boycott Israel until the Palestinian people achieve freedom, justice,
and equality. *We will continue to boycott Israel because it is the right
thing to do. *

Please RSVP to the Facebook event here and share with friends:
https://www.facebook.com/events/892311420879597/

<http://blogspot.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a707f1f5e5ad965c3d6250a7e&id=8048ec04e4&e=67a32aaa28>

<http://blogspot.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a707f1f5e5ad965c3d6250a7e&id=61d8968456&e=67a32aaa28>

<http://blogspot.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=a707f1f5e5ad965c3d6250a7e&id=bc29393804&e=67a32aaa28>

This email was sent to
*why did I get this?*
<http://blogspot.us9.list-manage.com/about?u=a707f1f5e5ad965c3d6250a7e&id=a94f430072&e=67a32aaa28&c=73151c1215>
    unsubscribe from this list
<http://blogspot.us9.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=a707f1f5e5ad965c3d6250a7e&id=a94f430072&e=67a32aaa28&c=73151c1215>
    update subscription preferences
<http://blogspot.us9.list-manage.com/profile?u=a707f1f5e5ad965c3d6250a7e&id=a94f430072&e=67a32aaa28>

Jewish Voice for Peace - NYC Chapter · 237 Flatbush Avenue · Suite 451 ·
Brooklyn, NY 11217 · USA

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=a707f1f5e5ad965c3d6250a7e&afl=1>