[Marxism] Fwd: R.I.P. Jo Cox, friend of the Syrian people

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:13:49 MDT 2016

Jo Cox, a 42-year old Member of the UK Parliament, was stabbed to death
today by a racist lunatic.
I don't have much access to Facebook right now (although those who do
should check out Robin Yassin-Kassab's posts), but a google of her name and
Syria shows that she has been fighting fiercely for an end to Assad's
sieges, for airdrops of food, for the UK to take in more refugees, etc.
Hopefully we can honor her memory by redoubling our efforts on all those
fronts.