[Marxism] Sanders and Clinton

Sheldon Ranz sranz18 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:19:17 MDT 2016

"I suppose you could argue that the platforms reflect something of what the
base wants, but that's BS, too."

I believe the Sanders campaign is using Newt Gingirich's "Contract With
America" as an example of how to recruit new officeholders around a list of
demands.  The hoped-for new platform is designed to have a major
substantive impact NOT on the White House, but on Berniecrats in the
upcoming Congress and state-wide offices.