[Marxism] Fwd: Bernie's Next Big Task: Build a Large-Scale, National Progressive Movement | Alternet

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Jun 29 06:00:55 MDT 2016

(The gyrations of Bernie Sanders supporters in making the case for a
Hillary Clinton vote would make Rudolf Nureyev look positively
lead-footed. Have they secretly been reading the speeches of Gus Hall? I
only ask because the acrobatics are strictly from the CPUSA playbook.)

The first task of this new movement would be to dump Trump. Instead of
making a “lesser-of-two-evils” argument, we should make a positive claim
that the “political revolution” Bernie has ignited would flourish more
if Trump were not president.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/bernies-next-big-task-build-large-scale-national-progressive-movement