[Marxism] Corbyn's fate

Thomas thomasfbarton at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 29 14:13:42 MDT 2016

Corbyn's half-hearted support for Remain pleased neither supporters nor opponents on that question. What support he has left among the membership in a membership vote, if there is one, remains to be seen.  This is a time of polarization, not a time favorable to centrist politicians who are neither here nor there.