[Marxism] The anti-Corbyn coup

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 05:35:44 MDT 2016

As I read him, Richard Seymour seems to think the coup against Corbyn is
bungled.  Presumably the plotters worked on the assumption that Corbyn
would resign and the right would regain control of "their" party. Well he
has refused to resign and they cannot field anyone with a clear platform,
but they still  must press ahead.

They have even wheeled out yet another idiot son of a great Marxist. First
it was Hilary Benn, now it is the Milliband fool - Ed.

Yet still Corbyn adheres to the role of the "meddlesome priest".

I have always had a mantra "Please, make all my enemies intelligent". It
would seem that Corbyn is cursed with stupid enemies. That is the path to
mutual destruction.

Comradely

Gary