[Marxism] Immigration

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:38:36 MDT 2016

I highly recommend this article by John Hathaway about the nature of the
international immigration system and how it is designed to concentrate
"excess" populations in war-torn regions. It is old but fairly thorough.
Comrades can e-mail me off-list if they would like to borrow a PDF copy.

http://heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/hilj31&div=13&id=&page=

- Amith