[Marxism] Fwd: Michael Moore Wants A Spot in Hillary’s Cabinet

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 09:27:24 MDT 2016

The idea that Clinton would--from her perspective--"waste" an
ambassadorship on Michael Moore is almost as delusional as some of the
rationalizations he's been coming up with about her oh-so-secret FDR-ish
and feminist agenda.  :-)  I tried to view "Michael Moore in Trumpland"
where he acts like a standup comedian in Clinton County, Ohio in an effort
to make the right-wingers see him as cuddly.  I hardly made it through the
first few minutes before turning it off in disgust.

This guy no longer lives on the same planet and in the same country most of
us do.  He reached a certain apex in the 2000 Nader campaign, but thought
himself looking into some abyss of nothingness beyond the Democratic Party
and decided to back away into the comforting warmth of familiar evils.
Once he did that, he's essentially made himself "mostly harmless" . . . to
us or to the right-wingers.

ML